The CR & AA cell at DCSMAT is an efficient and rapidly evolving entity with a well-defined and clear perspective. Corporate Relations division of DCSMAT looks after the placement and industry related activities. It also assists students for summer internships, projects and club activities. The division is headed by Placement Officer and is duly assisted by faculty members and student representatives, elected each year. Students of the senior and junior batches are nominated/ selected by the Head of the Institution.
This is a centralized placement assistance system, which caters to all the DCSMAT institutions.
All students in their second year have to register at Placement Office, and abide by all the rules and regulations framed by the Office in this regard. The functions of the placement cell are as follows:
- Maintains excellent rapport with top management of various companies
- Undertake initiatives such as HR conclave to facilitate student interaction with senior HR Managers and vice versa
- Vibrant placement committee to ensure better career prospects and packages.
- Pep talks from senior executives of the industry.
- Training on soft skills and interview techniques by renowned trainers.
- Alumni meetings to strengthen bonds with Alumni in top positions.
Over the past years, the cell has grown considerably in its size and kept excellent rapport with top managements of various companies. The cell facilitates student interactions with HR Managers, guest talks from senior executives from industry, training on soft skill development & training on interview skills by renowned trainers. The cell also facilitates regular alumni meetings & interactions for strengthening the bonds.
The Alumni Affairs cell maintains rapport with the alumni, organizes alumni meetings, visits of alumni to the campus etc. CR & AA has its own vehicle.