• Exchanging researchers, teaching staff, administrative staff and students, within the framework of the provisions established between the two countries.
• Organising coordinated teaching activities.
• Carrying out research and/or innovation projects in accordance with the available budget in any of the areas of common interests.
• Jointly conducting historical, language or any other type of publication which may respond to the common interest of both universities.
• Organising international congresses and conferences.
The MOU was signed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Valladolid Mr. Antonio Largo Cabrerizo and on behalf of DCSMAT Institutions by Brig. MC Ashok Kumar, Group Director, DCSMAT Institutions, and Ar. TM Cyriac, Principal, DC School of Architecture and Design. This will be followed by specific MOUs with the University of Valladolid’s School of Architecture and Faculty of Commerce.
The University of Valladolid is one of the oldest universities in the world, having been established in the year 1241 AD. Ar. Cyriac also delivered a talk in the roundtable meeting of AR&PA Congress along with other eminent personalities including Luigi Franciosini, Universita Degli Studi Roma Tre, Italy Juan Carlos Prieto Vielba, Director, Santa Maria la Real del Parimonio Historico, Elena Ruiz Valderes, Director del Museo Romano de Cartagena, Martha Thorne, Executive Director of Pritzker Architecture Prize and Caterina Valenza Gonsalves, Director de Spira, Portugal. He also attended the Smart City Expo World Congress organised at Barcelona, Spain.from 14 to 16 of Nov 2018.