Security of Hostels
• Hostels are provided with round the clock security cover.
• Male wardens and lady wardens reside full time in the hostels.
• Additionally, some lady faculty also stay in the hostels.
• Hostels are protected by high walls and security fencing.
• Though the hostels are located on the other side of the road, there is no need to use the road.
• A subway connects the hostels to the rest of the campus, thus providing safe access.
• Additionally, the ladies’ hostel is connected by a covered steel Sky Walkway, thus enabling the students to step into the classrooms directly from the hostel.
Security of UG Students
• Hostels are constantly monitored
• Any movement of the UG students outside the campus on leave or vacation, is permitted, only after the concurrence of the parent/guardian is obtained.
• UG students are not permitted to be outside the hostel premises without the presence of a faculty.
• UG students are to be accompanied by warden/ faculty when moving out for walks or for visiting places of worship.
• While proceeding on leave, UG students are not permitted to leave after 4 PM, unless accompanied by their parent/guardian. Similarly, when they return to campus, they must reach before 4 PM.
Power and Water Supply
DCSMAT provides 365 x 24 x 7 continuous supply of power and water. For this purpose the college has in place the following:
• 125 KW Generator
• 60 KW Generator as spare and back up.
• 3 x Pumping stations
• Numerous water reservoirs