Faculty Coordinator: Dr Jyothi Vijayan
Club Vista, also known as Entrepreneurship Development Club, mainly concentrates on the development of the Entrepreneurial skills of the DCians. It helps the students turn their ideas and passions into business and develop future business leaders They facilitate conduct of the following:
- Industrial Visits
- Entrepreneurial Summit
- Meet the CEO programme
- Chess Competition
- Techers Day Celebration
DC Theatre (T Gang)
The Royal Arts Club of DCSMAT started its journey in 2004. The club was started with aim of imbibing theatrical talents in campus. With the tagline “We Provoke” club indeed provokes the hidden talent in students by giving each individual to perform onstage or offstage through its activities. Club not only encourages dancing and singing but also painting, writing, public speaking and all other talents. Club encourages team spirit within students which is a practical learning for them in their management career. The club conducts the following:
- Yuvajanotsavam - A cultural competition between different batches of MBA juniors.
- Mad Angles - A photography competition
- Valentines Day
- Red Carpet -An award night covering categories such as Best Director, Best Dancer, Best Actor etc.
Club Phoenix is the festival club of DC which is providing the students an opportunity for celebrating such festivals. Club Phoenix conducts celebrations such as Diwali and Holi, so that students are able to enjoy and remember such festivals. Moreover, Club Phoenix conducts second show as a club event.
- Diwali celebration
- Christmas celebration
- Holi celebration
- Vishu celebration
- Second Show
Club Avventura is the official adventure club of DCSMAT. The club provides a distinctive platform for learning through various activities. The club offers adequate opportunity to its members for exploring the unexplored. Events conducted:
- One day adventure trips to Vagamon, Thekkady, Thenmala, Munnar etc
- Off Road Trekkings named “WANDERLUST”
Klub De Sportz
Klub De Sportz was set up in 26th October 2007 to provide various types of sports and arts entertainment to the students at DCSMAT. The aim of the club is to create & develop a vibrant sporting culture in the campus. Klub De Sportz provides an opportunity for every student, faculty, and staff to take part in competitive and non-competitive recreational sports and art related activities within the framework of educational endeavours.
Klub De Sportz is meant to provide a learning experience for the members through their involvement in fundraising, public relations, organization, administration, budgeting, and scheduling as well as through the development of skills in their particular sport or art. Involvement in a group and team situation helps enhance the student’s overall education while living in the college setting.
Marketing and Advertising club (MAC) of DCSMAT was started by the students of 2004-06 batch, as a club for carrying out various activities related with image building of DCSMAT brand, enhance marketing skills of students and to showcase the talents of students. In 2009, the club has diversified its activities to CSR programmes also. Major activities of the Club include:
- Conduct of “SCOTRA”, which is a mini “Luminance”, which helps the first year students to understand various activities and competitions of a management festival.
- Celebration of national days like Independence Day, Republic Day etc
- Conduct of programmes in the campus to create awareness among students about various social aspects like importance of non-wastage of food, harmful effects of consumption of Narcotic substances, liquor etc
- Conduct of “SWASTHIK”, - CSR activity in schools, the orphanages and old age homes in Vagamon and Moolamattom.
- The club also provides free consultation services to the small business organizations in Vagamon consultation.
The objective of the club is to create awareness to the students about various entertainments planned and conducted by the senior batches in the campus thereby imparting training to the junior batch to get involved in creative and informative entertainments thereby keeping the campus lively. Events:
- Friendship day (September)
- Music in canteen
- Campfire (along with club Mihika)
- Anchoring in common programs e.g. Onam Festival
- DJ programs
- Hostel day
- Closing day program
Mihika Club is the official arts club. They conduct the following:
- Black& White ( boys vs Girls cultural competition